Beach Club Memberships
Beach Club Members enjoy all the benefits of General Membership plus, the perfect blend of mountain living with beach living. It's the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle. Indulge in the sandy beaches on the north shore at Tavern Bay Beach Club and the cozy cove on the south shore at Burnt Mill Beach Club. Enjoy groomed beaches, lounge chairs, snack bars, beautiful gardens and more!
Peninsula Park and Grass Valley Park are also nice options. All members have access to the parks but only Beach Club Members and Dock Members may enjoy the beach clubs.BEACH CLUB MEMBERSHIP
This membership entitles you to all of the amenities of a General Member PLUS access to the Burnt Mill and Tavern Bay Beach Clubs.ALA Fee:
$335 per year.
- Each Beach Club member receives two membership cards.
- Each card allows access to one member and five guests (your five guests include all children)
- Guests are ony permitted when the member is present or added to and appear on the member's ALA account.
- Picture ID and a Beach Club or Dock/Slip membership card are required and will be checked on our member information tablets
- General membership cards do not admit members or unaccompanied guests to Beach Clubs
- Short-Term Rentals (STR's) are not allowed to use ALA properties.
- Tavern Bay Beach Club 500
- Burnt Mill Beach Club 140
These capacities will be enforced to allow room for COVID-19 Social DistancingOperation Hours:
( May 29-Sep.6, 2021)
* Hours are subject to change depending on attendance or weatherLocations:
Burnt Mill Beach Club Tavern Bay Beach Club
27910 Lakes Edge Road 28399 E. North Shore Road