Standup PaddleboardsAll paddleboards, no matter what size must have current ALA decals to be used on the lake.
Paddleboards are not available to rent on Lake Arrowhead, but property owners who are members of the Arrowhead Lake Association may register their Paddleboards and enjoy them. Please remember the following rules:
- Paddleboards can be launched along the shoreline. For your convenience they can also be launched at both beach clubs in designated launch areas.
- Paddleboards cannot be used in swimming areas
- Paddleboards cannot be beached in swimming area beaches
- Anyone operating a Paddleboard must either wear a PFD or an ankle leash.
- Anyone operating a Paddleboard must possess an ALA Boat Operator's License.